Why choose us?
- We guarantee our work for 2 years. If your sunken concrete is over 10 years old and we raised your sidewalk or driveway and within 2 years it drops more than 3/8” – we will raise it again for free!
- Thirty percent of our jobs in Kansas City are lifting concrete where traditional mud jacking failed. This means you paid twice to have the job done right!
- We are good for the environment. Our polyurethane foam product is made from recycled materials that were made in the U.S.!
- Have you been told you need to replace your concrete? Our concrete raising quotes are 50-70% less than the cost of replacing your driveway, sidewalk, patio, or steps! Why replace your good concrete when you can raise your concrete with an eco-friendly product and the work is done by a local Kansas City company? No reason we can think of!
That’s all we do. We lift concrete in Kansas City. We specialize in foam concrete lifting and repair for your driveway, sidewalk, patio, pool deck, garage, and basement floor.
Benefits of Concrete Lifting with Foam
- Weighs Less: Polyurethane foam weighs less per cubic foot than mud jacking. Won’t settle more!
- Less Cost. 50 – 70% less than concrete replacement costs.
- Less Invasive. We don’t tear up your lawn and you won’t need to reseed. No heavy equipment needed.
- Less Mess. There is no water/mud mess to clean up.
- Less Time: We get the job done in hours and not days or weeks! Foam jacking is less noisy and takes fewer people to accomplish (fewer labor costs).
- Waterproof: Resists erosion! No more settling!
- We can work in smaller spaces. We can work on sidewalks between buildings and driveways that are next to one another in a condo, duplex, or apartment complex.
- Eco-Friendly: Our product is high-tech and U.S. made from recycled materials!
When should you call Concrete Raising Systems?
You can call us anytime! We can use our high-tech foam jacking method to repair your concrete until the ground freezes and as soon as it thaws! On average, we can give you an estimate within 4-7 business days. We won’t stand you up and you don’t make a deposit. (You won’t believe the stories we’ve heard about unfinished work and lost money. Unbelievable!) We have an impeccable reputation and we plan on keeping it that way. Call (816) 419-8306 or contact us and request a bid from Concrete Raising Systems today!
We only do one thing
Concrete raising. That’s all we do. We lift uneven or sunken concrete slabs for driveways, sidewalks, steps, patios, porches, basement, and garage floors with foam jacking!